🚨 URGENT HIRING – #SAUDIـARABIA SHUTDOWN PROJECT

🚨 URGENT HIRING – #SAUDIـARABIA SHUTDOWN PROJECT
🚨 URGENT HIRING – #SAUDIـARABIA SHUTDOWN PROJECT


📅 Client Interview: 09th August 2026 (Sunday)

📍 Interview Venue:
Little Flower Engineering Institute
Near Cochin University Metro Station
Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala
Current Openings
✔️ Pipe / Mechanical Fitters
✔️ Pipe Fabricators
✔️ Fire Watchers / Hole Watchers
✔️ HSE Inspectors
✔️ TIG & ARC Welders
✔️ QA/QC Mechanical Inspectors
✔️ Scaffolders
✔️ Rigger III (TUV Certified)
✔️ Mechanical / Piping Foremen
✔️ Bolt Torqueing Technicians
✔️ Mechanical / Piping Superintendents
✔️ Instrument Technicians
✔️ Electrical Technicians
✔️ Millwright Technicians
✔️ Supervisors – QA/QC
✔️ Coordinators (ID / EOP / FOOD)
✔️ QA/QC Welding Inspectors
✔️ Tool Keepers / Storekeepers
✔️ E&I Fitters
✔️ HSE Supervisors
✔️ Brush Painters
✔️ Auto Electricians
✔️ Foreman – E&I
✔️ Execution Managers
✔️ Supervisors – E&I / Welding
✔️ Supervisors – Logistics / Scaffolding
✔️ Heavy Duty Mechanics
✔️ Planning Engineers
✔️ Quantity Trackers / Area Planners
✔️ Scaffolding Foremen
✅ Eligibility
• Minimum 5 years of Shutdown or Turnaround experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
• Age: Below 50 years.
📞 Contact: 7907699906
📧 Email: resumecok@itlservice.net